October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month, and we’re back with analyst Antony Garand to take a deeper look into cross site scripting (XSS) attacks and WordPress plugin vulnerabilities. Plus, host Justin Channell will catch you up on the latest website security news from the Sucuri blog.
For further reading about any of these topics, check out these blogs we reference in the episode:
- WordPress Malware Disables Security Plugins to Avoid Detection
- Critical Vulnerability in File Manager Plugin Affecting 700k WordPress Websites
- Reflected XSS in WordPress Plugin Admin Pages
- Backdoor Shell Dropper Deploys CMS-Specific Malware
- Magento Multiversion (1.x/2.x) Backdoor
Hello and welcome to the Sucuri Sit-Down.